Spanish, English, French, Italian, German and Japanese
This guide contains all the clues to compose, Falsetas, chords, progressions, scales or to improvise in a quick and easy way. This guide is aimed at beginners and professional guitar players.
• More than 1.500 chords diagram with all the major and minor chords of eight different ways, from the C chord to the B chord including the accidental (C, C#, D,D#…) chords with the mayor and minor 7ths , major and minor 9ths, augmented, diminished, with 6th and 11th , inverted, and so on.
• More than 100 progressions or chord sequences in several keys or styles.
• Harmony, major and minor scales diagrams, and flamenco mode showing the primary scales and altered ones.
• Efficient schemes to compose chord progressions in all the styles.
• The compás and flamenco rhythm of the most typical styles.
• Improvisation of keys and main styles including chord progression of great hits such Paco de Lucia,s “Entre dos aguas” or Vicente Amigos´s “Tres notas para decir te quiero”
• Modern tunning which show the most contemporary flamenco
• Modal scales, minor and major pentatonic, major harmonic, major blues, and so on.
• Flamenco Clock (triple and quadruple time styles) and clock by fith (harmony of all the keys: major, minor, and flamenco mode), a graphic, simple and useful guide.