The RUMBA includes 78 exercises between arpeggios, thumb, tremolo, rasgueo, picado, Simultaneous notes, hits, alzapúa, falsetas (solos) and three complete pieces composed by David Leiva ( (Sueño, Aina, Aires).
– Scores and tablatures of all the exercises, falsetas, and complete pieces
– All exercises are displayed on the screen: the complete guitar, right-hand details, foot marking the “compás” (rhythm), and flamenco clock marking the accentuated beats of the characteristic cycles
-Multiple audio options for practice, includes all techniques, falsetas, and pieces audios at normal speed and low speed.
1- Guitar+percussion+foot, 2- Guitar+percussion, 3 – Guitar+foot, 4- Percussion + foot, 5- Foot, 6- Guitar, 7- Percussion
|Normal Speed||Slow Speed|
STREAMING/ONLINE FORMAT POSSIBILITIES
Video and score displayed on the same screen, options:
- Video at full screen
- Scores at full screen
- Independently video and score resize
- Floating and scalable video over the score
Video/audio sync with sheet music options:
- Video/audio synchronized with the scores: As the video progresses, the scores advance automatically. The videos move the score, and also the scores move the video
- Manual mode, video/audio, and sheet music work independently. Manual scores stepping with the mouse, keyboard, or foot pedal, independent of video/audio. To facilitate study at the user level
- Several video and audio options for the same score
- Loop option for a segment of the video/audio
Playback speed options:
- Possibility of changing the playback speed of each video/audio tracks to facilitate study (0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x) and independently
** Adapts to any device, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, Smart TV
There are no reviews yet.