Organized into five volumes, is aimed at those students about to begin their studies, and to all those who may have learned without real coherency and who may have some faults to correct.
Each book is divided into three sections: Technique, Styles, and Theory of flamenco music, all of them with the audio so that the guitarist can practice without the need of help from a teacher.
Music and Tablature
Volume 3 contents:
1. OPENING ARPEGGIOS AND FAST ARPEGGIOS
2. LONG ARPEGGIOS COVERING 6 STRINGS
3. ARPEGGIOS WITH SIMULTANEOUS NOTES
4. FLAMENCO TREMOLO
5. RUNS (PICADOS) 6. ARPEGGIO-PICADO
7. CHORDS OR SIMULTANEOUS NOTES
SOLEÁ EN MI
III. FLAMENCO MUSIC THEORY
KEY SIGNATURES IN FLAMENCO TRADITIONAL
HARMONY APPLIED TO FLAMENCO
FUNCTIONS: TONIC, DOMINANT AND SUBDOMINANT
SECONDARY DOMINANT CHORD APPLIED TO FLAMENCO MODE